Infertility can be defined as the absence of pregnancy even though couples have had regular intercourse for 1 year without using any protection methods. It is also a matter of wonder when they should contact a specialist for infertility treatment, which can be extremely worrying for couples. It is often recommended that couples contact a doctor for infertility treatment Dec 6 months between the ages of 35 and 40, and 3 months after the age of 40, when pregnancy does not occur for 1 year in couples under the age of 35, despite the fact that they have regular sexual intercourse. You can continue reading our article where we have given all the details about the infertility treatment process.
What Causes Infertility?
What causes infertility, the answer to the question of which differs for men and women. Egg disorders, tubal duct obstruction or damage, Endometriosis, popularly known as the chocolate cyst, and anatomical causes are the causes of infertility in women. Decubitus is the most common cause of infertility in women. When we look at the causes of infertility in men, hormonal causes, causes of sperm carrier channels and organs and sperm structural disorders appear. The priority for infertility treatment is to identify the causes of infertility.
How Is Infertility Treated?
For the treatment of infertility, it is first necessary to establish the appropriate diagnosis for the patient and his condition. It is possible to list several of the symptoms that are followed for the diagnosis of infertility as follows:
* Menstrual irregularities or no menstruation at all
· The appearance of severe pain and pains in the menstrual process and the intense and excessive bleeding that accompanies it
· Problems with erection and ejaculation in men
· Pain in the testicles, swelling or the appearance of swelling
· Men have too little semen
As a result of a series of tests performed with the appearance of these symptoms, the process of infertility treatment can be started. The path to infertility treatment should be completely determined by the person. According to the cause of infertility of people and whether there is sperm in the semen, the treatment process can be configured. October addition to infertility drug therapy, vaccination method and needle therapy, assisted reproductive techniques such as IVF treatment can also be used.
What Should Be Considered Before Starting Treatment?
Throughout the treatment, there are examinations and examinations that must be performed for men and women. Some of these examinations are performed at the beginning of the treatment process at the stage of assessing the condition. We can list the things that should be considered before starting infertility treatment as follows:
· Smoking should be stopped if it is smoked.
· Depending on the treatment protocol to be applied, in some cases it may be necessary to use drugs that suppress the ovaries.
· A vitamin rich in folic acid should be started.
* Protein-containing foods should be consumed.
· In some cases, it may be necessary to use birth control pills or estrogen before treatment.
· Try to stay away from stress-creating factors as much as possible.
· It is also often said by experts that it is necessary to pay close attention to sleep and eating patterns.
As the Huma IVF
family, we continue to be with you in this process with our expert staff and advanced technological support. In order to get more detailed information, you can review our experts on our website and contact us